Thursday, April 7, 2016

Sending Happy Mail..

Hey,

Recently a friend of mine organised a card drive for her Aunt who has recently been diagnosed with Cancer.

Such a lovely thoughtful idea and it seems her Aunt is thrilled at all the happy mail she has been receiving, so it worked.

I used the latest Simon Says Stamp card kit to make my card and a sentiment from a previous card kit.

I blobbed distress stains in 3 colours onto some watercolour card, spritzed it a bit and then used the flower stamp set over the top of the blobs.

The blue flowers got extra special care, I drew in some stamens...check me out!

I really like this idea of blobbing colour to create flowers...

Cx


2 comments:

  1. What a great cheery card, love it. You made me giggle about the blue flowers! Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool technique, I love the blob + stamp, that totally works! That's a great way to use those fiddly flower stamps as well...very interesting. Must try x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx