Saturday, April 30, 2016

Metal time...

Hey,

Happy Weekend!

I am playing at my desk ALL weekend..YAY!!

I thought it would be fun to enter the Simon Says Monday challenge this week..I love the theme of 'Show Us Your Metal'

I played around with lots of different things and then went with simplicity.

I wanted to make a card for a friend who is struggling with some stuff right now.. I wanted to remind her that patience aka time is of the essence.

I dipped a distress stain bottle into some brown distress ink and stamped all the fun rings that you can see - top technique! As my heat tool is stranded at a friends house (long story) I had to let it air dry - I think the result would have been very different if I had used the heat tool.

The metal clock charm is by Dovecraft and my Ma bought them for me ages ago.

I added a Tim Holtz small talk sticker to complete the card.

Simple card, simple message, but hopefully it will make my friend feel better..

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Love the high tec stamping technique! I'm sure your friend will get great comfort from your card. Now, about this heat tool..... Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very pretty card. I love the simplicity you gave to your card. Love te monochrome browns and especially the circles made with the bottle of stains. Great job! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx