Monday, April 11, 2016

Getting my teach on...


Hey,

Happy Monday.

Hope you had a good weekend, I had a fun, crafty, hilarious weekend, spent with Cheiron at Jenn's Loft Art Retreat. It was nice to get home to Hubby yesterday.

I am still off and I am teaching a cardmaking class at my local community centre..lots of elderly people and my friend's 10 year old Son LOL.

The cards you see here today are the ones I am teaching - with the flower I will let people choose which colourway they want to make. The more boy focused ones I made specially for my friends Son.






Fun times, I'm nervous, but looking forward to it, I hope it goes well and people enjoy it.

I will show you my cards from the retreat later in the week.

Cx

p.s lots of supplies used..

Paper Smooches flower jar stamp, Simon Says Stamp mixed sentiment stamps and banner die, Die Versions robot die, Neat & Tangled Everyday Labels stamps, Stampin' Up mixed sentiment stamps, Promarkers, Gina Marie stitched rectangle die, Hema starburst stamp, Hero Arts star stamps and Papertry Ink balloon dies..

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great mix and people always value the opportunity to make choices. Can't wait to hear how it goes, hope you get a good turn out! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards. I'm sure your class will love you and enjoy making them. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx