Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Belated Easter Bunnies...


Hey,

Sadly no WOYWW for me today, it's super busy at work because I am off for 2 days from tomorrow.

I didn't think I'd have time to comment on desks, so didn't want people to come and say hi, when I couldn't return the hello!

Randomly I am showing the Easter cards I made for my cleaning lady and my cat sitter :)

I didn't get a chance to post them last week.

As I made them in a blind panic before we left for Tampa, everything was a scrap!

The card in the main photo took about 2 mins to put together LOL.

I only had to colour the bunny. Everything else was ready to go, the beautiful egg paper is a digital freebie I found online and I had pre-cut and corner rounded it for something else. And I love mini doilies for dressing up something.

The next card I took a die-cut tag and stamped bunnies all over it, for a bit of interest. I've been doing this a lot lately and I like how it looks -


Again another card that shows you don't have to use the stamps for their 'intended' occasion. The bunny stamps are by Stampin' Up and the mini bunny I used on the tag is by Simon Says Stamp.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Yep, I'm a sucker for those bunnies, so cute! Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx