Friday, March 25, 2016

Happy Easter..


Hey,

Well it's not quite, but it is Good Friday.

Hubby and I are in Tampa now, catching rays..

So as it's Easter I thought I'd show you another bunny that I rediscovered when making this card for Retro Rubber.

I love these Zlatoena Big Eared Bunnies..they are so much fun.

I coloured this one using Promarkers and added a bit of Wink of Stella here and there. I used a fab sentiment stamp by Hero Arts. It felt like it worked here.

A simple one-layer card.

Have a great Easter.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. *faints at the cuteness* such an adorable card, guaranteed to make anyone's day. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, I can't seem to find your email address in my files! Can you please send me an email ckomara@verizon.net, I wanted to touch base with you about a few things!! Thanks! Crystal

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx