Thursday, March 17, 2016

Get well in warp speed...

Hey,

So today I am showing you a little package that I made for a friend's Niece who was recently hit by a car!!

Liz and I have been friends for twenty years and she lives in New Zealand, so snail mail is our friend.

I thought it would be nice to send her Niece care package as well as a get-well card. 

The card used my new Paper Smooches 'Space Cadet' stamps..I have wanted them forever and they are awesome. The stitched speech bubble die is new too, by Spellbinders..on sale $2 for 3 dies - had to be purchased.

I am loving the new square kraft card blanks, you will be seeing a lot of square cards LOL!

Here is a photo of the final package -


It is prettily wrapped in a Hema window envelope (Hema is in Amsterdam and I AM OBSESSED), inside it contains, one of my handmade notepads, a pencil and x4 mini cards.

Here's a photo of the notepad (sorry rough Instagram photo), essentially, I cover the mini notepads I get in sets of 8 from the dollar store and add loops / string for closing. Simples.


Final photo for today of the mini cards - love these, need to make more of the 'Hey' cards. The stamps are a mix of Avery Elle, Lawn Fawn, Simon Says Stamp and Recollections by Michaels.


A nice simple care package for a girl who needs a smile.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea to send her something, especially when it is so fab. That will definitely cheer her up and speed her healing. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx