Saturday, March 19, 2016

Always Playing With Paper..Colour Challenge...


Hey,

So as always class was fun last night, I will be posting the cards on Monday.

I saw the colour palette over at Always Playing With Paper this week and an idea formed...

I thought the colours would make a great boy card using my new stamps from Hema in Amsterdam.

I stamped the 'skate' in black ink and coloured it using a lime Promarker. The skateboarders I stamped to make it look like they were moving down the card, I used a grey Dewdrop ink for them. I finished off by adding blue and turquoise mini star stamps and navy die-cut stars.

I'm really pleased with the end result, fun to bring my imagination to life!

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, the stop motion effect of the skaters is great. The colour really lends itself to that style. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool and so full of energy, Claire ... what a great sense of movement! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Challenge! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx