Wednesday, February 10, 2016

WOYWW #349..Valentine's Day Series..


Hey,

Happy WOYWW.

So much fun to play along last week and be back again :)

If you don't know what WOYWW is, go here and learn about all the fun we have with Julia and our desk buddies every Weds.

This post is the start of my five day Valentine's Day card series..

Before that what can you see on my desk? Under my main computer is work related Apple items (ugh, we are a resolutely PC/Android household aka geeks), the big black thing is my bluetooth speaker - a gift from Hubby a couple of Christmasses ago, on my cutting mat is a semi-finished card for a friend - stamp by KennyK, I am practicing skin tones, a sheet of paper that I use as the backdrop for my photos and my glasses (current fave's Tom Ford knock-off).

I love making Valentine's Day cards..I don't get all the fuss - I love you, should be 365 days a year..

Despite this I made so many cards, that I thought I'd just show them all over the next five days..

These two cards both use stamps and stickers from the February Simon Says Stamp cardkit.

Distress ink resist

Giant sticker by Crate Paper - love this!

That's all from me, come visit over the next 5 days to see the rest of the cards :)

I am looking forward to a WOYWW nosy later on today.

Cx


11 comments:

  1. Hi Claire! It is TOO funny that we met back up again on WOYWW! It's been far too long and I've really missed it, so I'm hoping to become a regular again. It's so much fun! I hope you're doing well and I think in 2016, this should be the year when we finally get to meet up in person! Hugs, Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if I had that stamp, I'd be practising skin tones too - whether I needed the practice or not lol.
    Have a wonderful Wednesday
    Bubbles #33
    http://patchworkapples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Claire, lovely to catch up again - although I'm a bit annoyed that you seem to have a selfie of my hubby there on your desk! ;0)

    Great cards, love the resist and that sticker is quite something too.

    Thanks for your visit, have a good week.

    Hugs MMx #32

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Valentine's Day cards. I can't wait to see the card you make with that image. LOL

    Have a good week
    Sharon K #44

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy valentines WOYWW I'll need to get on with a card or two myself. I like the black one it really pops off the page
    Lynn // 12

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely Valentine cards.Sounds as if you've been busy. Now wht are you going to do with the hunk. Barbx #45

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi nice to meet you. Will give the tissue idea. Thanks. Love all the great ideas.
    Crafty hugs Pen x #29

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Wow! two gorgeous Valentines cards here Claire… both very different but equally stunning! :-)
    Hope you're having a good week
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cards. I'm with you on Valentine's generally, but I think that's because I'm an old happily married woman! I thin with the next image, you need to practice oiling and buffing as well as skin tones!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmm.. love the eye candy. LOL Pretty Valentine's. Wish I had mine done. LOL Guess I might want to get on that. ;-) Creative Blessings! Kelly #42

    ReplyDelete
  11. The card with the black heart on is very eye catching, lovely.Vicky#18

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx