Wednesday, February 3, 2016

WOYWW #348..Long time no see


Hey,

Hello WOYWW buddies.

I haven't seen you since June WOYWW #313..lots happened..not all good.

So you deserve an update as well as an explanation of my desk..

Before that, for the WOYWW curious, Wednesday is the time of the week when we join our fab hostess Julia at her blog Stamping Ground and share what is on our desks.

Update first..

I now work from home (whoop whoop) so my desk doubles as my work desk. I love working from home. My new job requires me to travel back to London every 5 weeks, which I am overjoyed about.

Mister broken foot ended up worse, I had an additional break that went undetected until after the MRI. MBF is now finally healed..kind of. I spent 4 months in a rigid knee high boot. Now I am going through physical therapy to help him, but there is a possibility that I will never be able to do high impact activity ever again.

Husband, family, furbabies are all fine and as cray cray as usual :)

My desk - you can see my work macbook, new pen storage (new for you, old for me) I outgrew the one I had made and it has been recycled via a friend - I've labelled everything else. It's pretty tidy for me!

I am so excited to join you all again and to have a nose at your desks and catch-up with you.

Cx


7 comments:

  1. That is a great combo desk for work and art! I'd be overjoyed too if I HAD to go to London, sounds wonderful. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #44

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would so love to work from home! Just the savings on gas and car wear and tear would be substantial!! Forget having 2 extra hours a day not commuting! Very jealous! Glad Mister foot is getting there, and i'M liking the look of the card yet to be finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the move working at home!
    Sorry about your foot. Know how that can be. I sprained my ankle - never healed. Ended up in a boot (three times), physical therapy and finally had to have surgery on it and that was all from just a sprain! Is is doing better, but not how it was. I can walk better on it, but running or anything - ugh! Hope yours gets better soon

    Sharon K #45

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! Sorry for all the pain you must have gone through with your foot. My mother is in a lot of pain right now with a pulled muscle, and is in physio therapy. I know it's hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but it's there. Keep up the good work! Lindart #54

    ReplyDelete
  5. good to see you back! hope the foot and the physio go well! I wouldn't have the discipline to work from home (unless it was a crafting job!) take care. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back and hope the recovery continues .....to work at home would require lots of discipline.
    sandra de @27

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bummers on the foot but glad you're back with us. Working from home is fabulous! I hope to never have to work outside the home again. Creative Blessings! Kelly #43

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx