Saturday, February 13, 2016

Valentine's Day Card Series - Day Four...

Hey,

Hope you are having a good weekend so far.

Hubby and I are running errands, as we leave for our holiday / wedding / work trip next Friday.

Today I have two more cards for you in my five day Valentine's Day card series.

The main card uses a stamp that I have had forever! I They are by Stampendous and I have hardly used them. The set is all about geeks!

I thought the card should be simple and less red and pink..it is for a boy after all.

The next card uses another one of the on sale stamps I got at Michaels.

I had originally planned to stamp in the heart space..but I decided that the Tim Holtz stickers worked better.

Again, keeping it simple by just mounting the piece onto a card blank.

I'm sad that Valentine's Day is here tomorrow, now I have to stop making all these cards..it's been fun playing in my stash and stretching things a bit.

Tomorrow I'll be sharing the odious cards I made for JT.

We challenged each other to make the most over the top, hideous cards we could. I failed a bit, so made a second one. That worked card number two is horrid.

Seems a bit wrong right? Using our 'good' skills to make something bad..but sometimes that is fun and harder!

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx