Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day Card Series - Day Five - Happy Valentine's Day..


Hey,

Happy Valentine's Day.

So today is the end, I hope if you celebrate you are having a good time with your special person. 

Hubby and I celebrate being together all the time, so today we will be slobbing around eating and listening to music, whilst recovering from whatever mischief we got into last night..

So yesterday I told you that JT and I set a challenge to make each other the most hideous, OTT card possible.

Here's my first attempt -  


Busy? Sure. Hideous? Not quite.

So I started again. The main photo today is the front of the card - nice and simple, seems like it's going to be lovely inside...


Nope..you get a busy paper, with a busy die-cut border, a stamped sentiment or two..and a pop-up monster that is winking at you! LOL. Now this is hideous.

Here's a close-up of the pop-up Monster


I had so much fun making these cards and I learnt how to create pop-ups in a card.

Wish I had given the Monster a googly eye...

Hope you have had a fun five days looking at all my Valentine's efforts.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Great card Claire, happy Valentine's Day. Janice X
    Http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah your first attempt was too kind, that is not way too nice for odiousness, especially after you saw what I sent you! But that little monster is something else. He is so random, what's not to love? I think I may have been a little bit meaner with the brief...but I love what you sent me, thanks for making him 3D and just that little bit extra weird x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx