Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Retro Rubber #31 Colour Challenge..



Hey,

Welcome to another fab Retro Rubber challenge.


This time we have a colour challenge for you - 





As it is close to Valentine's Day, I thought I'd use the colours to make a VDay card.

I die-cut a white square using a Simon Says Stamp square stitched die and then I used an ancient (approx 5 years old) Studio G falling heart stamp in red and pink and stamped it several times onto the square.


I really love the sentiment by Simon Says Stamp and is part of the Paper Hug set - it's just over a year old and I thought it would look great heat embossed in white on vellum.


I attached it to the heart panel using mini staples and then mounted the whole thing onto a square card blank.

Your turn to show us your creations, remember to use a stamp over a year and make sure you tell us how old it is. Challenge ends on February 12th.


Make sure you  go over to Retro Rubber  and get inspired by the rest of my fabulous teammates.


Cx





5 comments:

  1. Cute card, Claire! Love the white embossing on the vellum paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Claire: I love the beautifully embossed vellum, looks very beautiful on top of the hearts and the way you used staples to attach it is so clever, I always struggle with vellum because I don't like the glue dots to show.
    I'm very excited to join you guys in the team, looking forward to the next 6 months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet Valentine's Card! I am so bad at embossing onto vellum. I will just admire yours! Great use of the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire, your card is beautiful, love the hearts in the background and the added touch with the vellum stamped with your sentiment. Happy to be here with the Retro Rubber design team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best use of these stamps EVER! I love this and did the minute I saw it! Talent, thy name is Claire! Adore! Nuff said!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx