Thursday, February 4, 2016

Moving Along With The Times..Things with wings..


Hey,

Welcome to another superb challenge from the Moving Along With The Times.

This challenge is hosted by Judith and she has chosen a theme of Things With Wings...

JT and I had quite a bit of chatter about this one, trying to decide what to use..as we have a lot of the same stamps..

I decided to dig out a newish set that I bought during my Black Friday blow-out at AC Moore -


I stamped the bird (bottom right) in a Turquoise ink and used clear embossing powder before heating it. It's actually really shiny.

It took me ages to choose a background for the bird..then I saw the panels I had die cut from some previous makes - 


I think it works really well and just like this card I think the bird looks like he is among the trees.

Obviously no need for a sentiment with the beautiful text in the bird.

Show us your fabulous creations featuring wings and go over to MAWTT have a look at the other inspiring makes by the rest of the DT.

Challenge ends on Feb17th.

Cx

5 comments:

  1. This looks fab Claire, great stamps, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look, love those collage stamps and NEVER use my set (slightly different but same same, you know?). The stencil pattern is pretty awesome. Big love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, fab card and so original too. Janice X
    Http://createdbyjan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, Claire, and yes, the background works beautifully with your turquoise bird. I have eventually got round to visiting your blog! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Claire,
    what a brilliant card, and a very lovely design.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx