Sunday, February 7, 2016

Lucky Superbowl Cat?..


Hey,

Yay!! It is Superbowl Sunday.

Despite my beloved Seahawks not making it to the Superbowl I will still be watching as I love American Football and the halftime show and adverts are awesome too. It's also been way more fun this season since JT's Dad taught Hubby the rules..now he is mad for it too!

I'm showing a little card I made during the week.

I love the Lawn Fawn lucky charm set..JT and I have a thing (yes another 'thing') for lucky waving cats, so I bought it for her at the same time that I got it.

A simple card using Simon Says Stamp stitched square dies, some Promarkers for colouring and a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp.

I love an easy make :)

Happy Sunday - enjoy the Superbowl.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. This is so simple and sweet, I really need to use this set more as it's such a nice one to use x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx