Monday, February 1, 2016

I see you...

Hey,

During Superstorm Jonas :) I spent oodles of time at my desk.

When I saw the latest Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge -  Anything goes, also had the DT using SSS exclusive products, I knew I had a lovely card all ready for this one that had been made during Superstorm house arrest LOL.

I love SSS exclusive products and have A LOT of them..

I had really wanted to try out heat embossing bright colours onto kraft card, I'd seen it on this blog with the same stamp set and I thought it was really impressive.

I love how my hot pink embossing has come out, it really pops against the kraft card. The glasses and the sentiment stamps are from the Simon Says Stamp October 2015 cardkit.

I mounted this onto a die-cut piece of beautiful Bazzil cardstock from the SSS April 2015 cardkit.

So impactful, so simple..it's going to make a great Valentine's card.

Perfect fit for the challenge and a great use of my SSS products and cardkits.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. This is a great example of bright-on-kraft and the gold behind it makes it really modern. I love this sentiment as well. Definitely case-ing your techniques on this one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sparkly card !
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx