Friday, February 19, 2016

Happy Birdie to you...

Hey,

Happy Friday.

I bought the fun Stacked Animals set by Simon Says Stamp..I couldn't resist it.

I love the Birdie and I thought he would work well with a pair of glasses that were already on my desk.

I coloured him using a Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen and a gold Promarker, affix the glasses and stamp a simple sentiment..done in a jiffy!

I love easy cards like this. They almost always seem to end up being CAS.

Have a great weekend,

Hubby and I are leaving for London tonight for our holiday and then my week of work, everything will be scheduled from now until I get back mid-march :)

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Dude, what have you been doing that those glasses were already on your desk?? Those stacked animals crack me up but used in isolation here it works perfectly. Really well chosen prop. Big fan. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx