Monday, February 15, 2016

Aloha Monday..


Aloha!

Hope you had a good weekend and that it wasn't as cold as NYC!! It was -16c at some points!

I love this set by Simon Says Stamp..



It came with the March 2015 cardkit, which I loved, but I don't use this set as often as I would like, so when I saw the Quirky Crafts Challenge for Feb, I thought this was my opportunity to have a play..

The challenge is - use Red OR Pink + Black AND White

I die-cut a panel of card stock using a Lawn Fawn stitched square die and swiped some picked raspberry distress stain across it, leaving little patches of white.

I stamped the flowers from the set onto this panel and stamped one on it's own and fussy cut it, so I could pop it out.

The aloha die-cut is by Avery Elle.

I love simple cards and using distress stains to create bright backgrounds.

Cx

2 comments:

  1. This is really sweet, I think the sweep of pink is really nice, I like what you did there. And the Aloha is the perfect sentiment for that, didn't know you had that as a die...? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, lovely CAS card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Quirky Crafts. Good Luck in the voting, come back and see us soon! Tracy - on behalf of the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog DT.

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx