Thursday, October 22, 2015

Bokeh flower fun....


Hey,

So over the weekend I thought I'd have a play with the new Lets Bokeh stamp set by Lawn Fawn that I bought when I was at the Loftartretreat.



Today I am showing 2 different cards, I also made a couple of Christmas cards - I'll show you those next week..

All the other stamps I used are by Simon Says Stamp.

I thought the circles would make really nice flowers. I used a stamp for the stems that is actually supposed to be a balloon string.

I used 3 different colour inks for each card and then I used my fave mini star burst stamp for 'centres' 

I kept the sentiment simple.

I used the outline stamp from the Bokeh set on the purple card and I don't really like it as much..


I think I'll be playing around with variations of these cards - I love the Bokeh stamp set..it's got legs.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Oh Wow… you are SO clever with your stamping Claire! Love how you've made these pretty flowers… gorgeous colour combos… they are fab CAS cards! :-))
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sue. I got taught some really great tricks by doing Stretch Your Stamps the Online Card Class - worth every penny. Cx

      Delete
  2. I love this and love that you've used the course. I need to revisit it now that I have a few more (ahem) in my stash to stretch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx