Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Back in the land of Challenges..


Hey,

So my Summer challenge break is officially over.

It was really hard to take a break, as I love challenges SO much. But with my new job and some other commitments I felt it was necessary.

I thought that it would be fun to re-enter the world of Challenges by playing along with a new to me challenge.

As I have recently acquired almost every stamp I could from the Unity Stamp Co, I thought it was only fitting that I play along with their challenge.


Unity are a recent discovery for me, via Rachel of RWKrafts fame - I love her work and recently she posted about a sale and I was there..LOL.

I kept my card simple, there is a bit more blue in there than the colour palette, but you can see the cream, red and orange in the gorgeous Lawn Fawn paper. I moved the band and the sentiment circle up a bit, so I am loosely true to the sketch :)

I love the To The Core stamp set - I can see me getting a lot of use out of it.

I heat embossed the sentiment and then stamped the apple in matching ink over the top - cool right?

All in all a happy challenge return for me.

Cx

1 comment:

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx