Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Retro Rubber #20...By the numbers...

Hey,

It's time for another awesome challenge from the Retro Rubber team.

I love this theme..

Use numbers on your project..any way you like...as long as you use a stamp that is over a year old.

I decided to make a 40th birthday card for a friend.

The oldest stamp is the main sentiment, by Woodware and I have had it about 4 years.. I use it so much. I heat embossed it in purple metallic powder onto vellum. I affixed it to the background I created using mini staples.

The background I created using a mixture of Stampin' Up, Simon Says Stamp and Papermania stamps in 3 different colours of ink. Obviously I used one of my fave MFT stitched rectangle dies.

The whole thing got mounted onto a purple card base.

A fun card, for a fun person.

So over to you now, show us your makes..but first pop over to Retro Rubber and view the fantastic creations by my talented teammates..

The challenge ends August the 14th (when I next fly home..) so you have lots of time to join in the fun.

Cx



7 comments:

  1. This is SUCH a fun card for a 40th birthday!! :) I love the colors and fun design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will surely make your friend's birthday much brighter with this great and festive card! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you dressed up the card with the vellum banner! You should go into the DSP business... great background paper. Well done, Claire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friend will love this card! Even though it doesn't have a dragon on it! LOL! Love the colors - so cheery for a number that can be hard for people!! Nice job pal! jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bet your friend will love this card...such fun!Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card for a 40th. Birthday, I love how you created your DSP, looks amazing. The sentiment stamped on the Vellum banner is a fabulous detail.
    Thank you for sharing at Retro Rubber.

    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  7. how fun is this?! it actually makes turning 40 fun! lol

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx