Saturday, August 8, 2015

Balloon-a-versary..

Hey,

Hope you are having a great weekend.

I am heading to my desk, before brunching with Hubby...

As I promised yesterday, here is another one of the blank cards that I repurposed.

This one is for friend's 1st wedding anniversary and their amazing, emotional and beautiful wedding was themed red, black and white, so this felt perfect for them.

As a family they love to travel and so the balloon seemed appropriate.

Lots of fave things used here - Bo Bunny distressed chevron stamp, SSS mini star stamps, Teresa Collins balloon stamp and Hero Arts sentiment stamp. And of course the MFT stitched rectangle die..never getting sick of these dies.

All inks are Memento Dewdrops (Lady Bug & Tuxedo Black)

Cx

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Claire, love the design - the pop of red with the zig zags really sets it off, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot air balloon for anniversaries - LOVE THIS. It's like a metaphor for a journey. Or a fun ride. Or a ....I don't know I haven't thought through all the metaphors yet. But I love it. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx