Monday, August 10, 2015

60th Birthday..


Hey,

Hope you had a good weekend.

I had a lot of fun hanging with Hubby and playing at my desk..last big session before I go home.

As Ma's birthday has been and gone and she now has her card, I can show it to you.

I wanted it to be fancier than normal..so I broke out the Silhouette.

I opted to use a Lori Whitlock A2 flip card file - it came with a 60th cut out, so it was perfect for my needs.

I chose American Crafts papers that I thought Ma would like.

I'm pleased with the end result, despite how fiddly it was to put together.

Cx



2 comments:

  1. Fab card Claire, love the flip design and bet your Ma was thrilled, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredible! Amazing alignment of your die cuts, that looks like it was laser cut. I bet your mom loved it! x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx