Wednesday, July 1, 2015

More card kit fun...

Hey,

I am loving the latest Simon Says Stamp card kit!

I had another mini play with it (one card at a time) and came up with today's main photo.

I have an idea brewing..but more about that later.

Once again I used a die-cut stitched rectangle (MFT) as my base. I cut small stripes off of some of the patterned papers in the kit and loosely taped them to the rectangle, cutting off any excess randomly!

I am very happy with my weird twine (also from the kit) knot thingy.. I keep seeing these everywhere and it has made no sense,,,until the other night! I secured it with a mini staple; Here is a close-up -



Super pleased with that little detail.

I used the stripy stamp from the kit and stamped it in 2 places and then  I stamped, coloured and fussy cut the boat and placed it onto the rectangle..yes I did this before securing it to the card base - ugh...

Final touches were using another SSS card kit happy birthday stamp and a SSS little twinkle star thingy stamp..

I love it!!

I can't wait to make another one.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Awesome weird knot thing! I love it! It looks so much more nautical that way. Great use of papers, color, the layout...it totally works. Nailed it. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx