Saturday, June 6, 2015

Online Card Class - Mask-erade..wrap up..



Hey,

I have finished my latest Online Card Class - Mask-erade. It was a lot of fun to do an interactive class, I will definitely be doing one again.

All my cards can be seen here, but I thought I'd show you a few from days 3-4 (you can see 1,2 and 5 here)

The main card is from Day 4 and uses Freezer Paper to mask off the word - I love this card, it was easy to make and looks exactly as I imagined it would!


Day 3 - Layering with stamps and stencils over masks - I made a mistake here, but I still love it.

Day 4 - another freezer paper example - love the blocks of colour..
I loved the class, I learnt so much and rubber cement and freezer paper are going to be coming out a lot more!

Cx

4 comments:

  1. Oh WOW these are brilliant, Love them all, Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow… these are gorgeous Claire… love the colours and fab layouts… you certainly blitzed this technique… they are stunning! :-)
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards Claire, love them all and especially the middle one, hope you are having a super weekend, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This class was great, I can't wait to steal your knowledge. The top card is a fab one ,love that technique and how the watercolors make that sentiment stand out. Really like the gem placement there as well. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx