Thursday, May 21, 2015

Moving Along With The Times.. Spring Into Summer..Colour Challenge


Hey everyone,

Welcome back to another great challenge over at Moving Along With The Times..

This week I'm hosting on behalf of Team B and I've chosen a colour theme -


You don't have to use all 6 colours - 3 will do..

I went with 4 of the colours - yellow, dark grey, light grey and light blue.

I recently bought a great stamp set from CAS-ual Fridays and it sparked an idea.

I punched 1 inch circles from scraps in the colours from the image, I made sure that the scraps had a bit of texture.

The dark grey background was die cut using a MFT stitched rounded rectangle die and then I stamped the sentiment on using Versamark clear ink and heat embossed using white powder.

I hunted for the right colour card blank and assembled the card using foam pads for the little 'balls'

Amazeballs! Simple and colourful..I made a few of them and they make me smile when I send them to people.

It's your turn to play with the colours and show us your creations, but first hop on over to MAWTT and see what my team mates have created.

Cx



9 comments:

  1. Great card Claire. Love the sentiment.
    Hugs
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Amazeballs! That sentiment is hysterical!! Love it, Claire. Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous simple card Claire - I love it hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is brilliant what a great card, Love the colour scheme you gave us to play with, Thanks Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you sure picked gorgeous colours for us to work with for our challenge Claire!! love the variety of our cards at MAWTT this week!
    This is CAS done to perfection… those circles look so fab with the different textures and patterns… it's a brilliant design! :-))
    Have a lovely evening!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those balls are amazeballs. I love that you added texture before cutting them out. You are getting amazing mileage out of those stitched dies btw! Great color challenge for us x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Claire...love the sentiment! Hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card! Thanks for choosing such a wonderful color scheme :-)
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Claire - love the sentiment and great colour combo.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx