Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mixed Media Class...



Hey,

Hope your weekend is off to a great start.

Mine has started out wonderfully.

The class taught by Cheiron Brandon last night at The Ink Pad NYC, was AWESOME!!

Big shout out to Anna the owner of The Ink Pad NYC for hosting all these great classes.

Learnt loads of things, my table were a hoot -  another big shout for Vanessa, Lisette and Carol, I got to shop with a discount and made 4 fun cards along the way...

Fun, fun, fun!

These are Cheiron's examples of the cards we made -



The main photo today is of my version of the lady in the dress card - I opted to fully colour her dress and I splattered all over the card..both stamp sets are on order!

Here are the rest of my cards, I loved making them all and all are just a bit different to Cheiron's and that is the fun part about taking a class - interpretation..

This card was fun to make, lots of different techniques and mediums - paint, ink, stencils, stamps,
I love working with texture paste and glitter..loved the inking up the butterfly and learnt how to use multi matte medium!
This stamp is so busy, but when you watercolour it, it looks amazing! Loved dying the ribbon..
If you ever get a chance, take a class at The Inkpad NYC and/or one taught by Cheiron.

Enjoy the weekend..

Cx

2 comments:

  1. You dyed the ribbon?! I love the coloring on that Miss you card, that's probably my favourite but then again they're all so stunning I couldn't possibly choose. The image on the headline is gorgeous and I like your splatter and colors. Tell me about mutli matte medium! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lots of gorgeousness here Claire! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx