Friday, May 1, 2015

May Card Swap...

Hey,

Happy Friday!

Only 2 weeks and Ma will be here - crazy!

I thought I'd welcome you to May, by showing you my May Card Swap cards. I am part of a small card swap group organised by Super Stamp Girl. It's fun, I get to play and make multiples of things.

I decided to use some NBUS - Lawn Fawn I wheelie like you dies and stamps. After the cutting and stamping I coloured the Gerbil/Hamster with Promarkers.

I found some blue card blanks and cut a white MFT stitched rounded rectangle from white card stock.

I stamped 2 rows of hearts, the stamp is only 4 hearts long, so I had to stamp over a heart here and there, I like the random effect.

To finish the card, I mounted the gerbil/hamster and the wheel and stamped the sentiment under the hearts.

So fun, so sweet, I love them and feel a bit inspired by Jenn Shurkus.

Have a great weekend. If you need me I'll either be at my desk or on the sofa with Hubby.

Cx


2 comments:

  1. Awww these are so sweet Claire… love the image and sentiment… I always love your layouts… you do CAS so well!
    Can't believe it's gotten around to May!! not long now until your Ma arrives! ;-))
    Hope you have a nice evening!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fab Claire, I love the cute image and sentiment...brilliant! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx