Friday, April 17, 2015

Zoo Crew...

Hey!

Happy Friday!

I am looking forward to the weekend..my first week back has been hectic and my foot is feeling the strain..

I recently bought a great set of stamps called Zoo Crew by Paper Smooches..


I've been using it to make all kinds of things - including tags for my work colleagues Easter gifts.

I wanted to make a set of cards for a friend for her birthday and I thought these would be right up her street.

I stamped onto watercolour paper and coloured all the images using Distress Inks and a aquabrush.

I added some colour under the animals, as I thought they looked a bit odd floating on the paper..

Fun cards for a Friday right? Here are a couple more, using sentiments from other stamp sets -



I hope my friend likes them.

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Love these Claire, what a great set of stamps! Hmmm must seek them out...have a good weekend and make sure you give your foot a well earned rest, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx