Wednesday, April 29, 2015

WOYWW #308..Card blanks...


Hey,

Happy WOYWW!

So my desk is looking ok today, the shot is from yesterday evening..

I get the Simon Says Stamp card kits every month and I have been stock piling the cardstock to make card blanks..I finally got round to actually doing it.

You can see them on top of my scoring board, they have been cut to size (4 1/4 x 5.5in) and I was in the process of scoring and folding. I've ended up with 40 card blanks in a variety of colours. Not bad for 15 mins work :)

If you are wondering why I am showing you my desk, it's that fab time of the week where we get to join the lovely Julia over at her blog Stamping Ground and have a global desk nosy..

My card for you this week uses some cool mini polaroid images that I bought over Black Friday online. I gave half to JT and kept half. I decided to stamp a sentiment onto some of them and turn them into a birthday gift for a friend -


I used small 3 x 3 cards and added a black piece of card to make the little image pop. I hope my friend likes them.

Cx

4 comments:

  1. Your friend will love these cards Claire, what a great idea! Happy WOYWW, even though I haven't got my act together to take part again this week! Hope your foot is healing well Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute but simple design! Those are my favourite type (ha ha) of cards.


    Happy day after WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the image with the old fashioned typewriter - it makes a wonderful card! Thanks for your visit earlier and yes, those ATC pouches were there all the time *lol* which makes me think: I should start on making ATC's for the woyww-anniversery... Happy (one day after) woyww and a hug from Holland, Marit #36

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards. I like the typewriter image.
    Thanks for your visit.
    Have a great week,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx