Thursday, April 30, 2015

Totally Awesome...


Hey,

I bought some great stamps recently from CAS-ual Fridays, I bought the 'wait for it' set as I have been chewing through seasons of How I met your Mother and the set felt like it was based on a catch phrase from one of the characters...


I thought that they would work really well for Male cards.

Today's card was made using the set and some SSS stars is for a male friend's birthday.

I kept it super simple, 2 inks and 5 stamps - easy.

I am liking this ombre technique with inks, needs some work..

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Ooh this is gorgeous Claire… Love the graduated colour in the sentiment and the fab stars! it's CAS to perfection! :-)
    Hope you have a nice day!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Claire, what a fab stamp set!Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this. I think the colors and graident are amazing. Big fan man! x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx