Monday, April 6, 2015

Starting the week with a sketch...


Hey,

Hope you had a good weekend.

I had a nice relaxing one, which included a fun playdate with JT.

We decided to play along with Freshly Made Sketches this week -


We both really liked the sketch and it was such fun to work with. JT has already posted her card, I really like it, it feels like an elegant but fun girly birthday card.

I kept my card simple and used scraps. The scallop die is by Spellbinders and the Thanks die is by SSS.

It felt a bit bare..so I added the heart and now it all feels anchored!

I love super simple cards like this one..I think this sketch is going into my little stash of sketches - I used them when I have stash, but no inspiration..

Cx


3 comments:

  1. Such a bright, colorful CAS design! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the blue and white and love that Thanks die, it's so modern. The heart is a great touch, I was trying to remember if that was there originally but I'm glad you confessed you added it or I'd have thought I was going crazy (not unlikely!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours Claire, super take on the sketch, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx