Thursday, April 9, 2015

Moving Along With The Times..Red's Photo Inspiration...


Hey,

Welcome back to another great Moving Along With The Times challenge...

This week hosted by the lovely Red, her theme is a photo -


I was inspired by the photo to dig out my SSS butterfly die..I've been a bit daunted by it, but Red's photo helped me tackle that :)

I decided to go with kraft, orange and brown papers.

I die cut the butterfly several times, to get the different coloured pieces and the dark brown outline.

Before I pieced it all together I stamped over all the butterflies in orange link, using a Stampendous leaf stamp that JT gave me.

I sprayed the entire card with glimmer mist, added the sentiment banner (heat embossed sentiment) and some bling here and there to finish the card.

I love it, so I thought as well as it being my DT make I would enter it into this weeks The Paper Players Challenge - Use Die Cuts.

Now it's your turn to get inspired by Red's photos - first go over to MAWTT and check out the beautiful projects by my teammates.

Cx

7 comments:

  1. Oh this is fabby, love those butterflies, they are ace. I bet its so sparkly with the glimmer mist, Love H xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Claire! what a fab design… the butterfly colours go so well with the kraft… and love the little pearls! :-)
    Hope you have a great evening!
    Big hugs, Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Claire. The flutterbys are gorgeous.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Claire, this is just so pretty! You definitely got over your butterfly fears and soared! Thanks for joining the Paper Player challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on this, the pieced butterflies are so nice with the stamped details. I think the CAS layout is perfect. It reminds me of my card, only I think your's is better crafted! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a stunning inspiration photo and you've captured the feeling so well with your pretty butterfly card! Thanks for sharing this with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well the photo is amazing and I love the inspiration you have taken from it Claire,hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx