Saturday, April 18, 2015

Make your own background...


Hey,

Hope you are having a good weekend so far.

Today I am joining in with the latest Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge...Make your own background.

The DT over at SSS are showcasing MFT products, so I used one of my MFT stitched rounded rectangle dies.

I die cut a piece of pale pink card stock and using a triangle border stamp from the SSS Sparkle & Shine set, I stamped all over the piece of card using white ink.

I added white embossing powder here and there, as I wanted it to have a kind of patchy feel.

I'm quite pleased with it, border stamps make such pretty backgrounds.

As the background is quite busy, I kept everything else simple.

The sentiment is from the same stamp set and I stamped it onto a die cut SSS stitched circle.

A sprinkle of sequins and stars finished the card off.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Great idea to use a border stamp to make a background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so pretty claire!!! the sprinkle of sequins really makes it :) thank you for playing a long with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Claire, love the background you created, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx