Saturday, April 4, 2015

Flowers and Chevrons...,


Hey,

Happy Saturday!!

I just had a fun playdate with JT, you will get to see the things we made over the next week.

I wanted to make a fun card for Jenn to say thanks for the fun times and all the things I learnt at her loft art retreat.

I decided that I REALLY wanted to use my new Lawn Fawn stitched squares, so settled on a square card blank.

I stamped the flowers and the thank you first and spotted the chevron paper on my desk and thought it would work really well with the flowers.

I'm feeling a bit smug right now, as this totes worked!

Super simple card - the stamps are from Flowers on My Mind by Simon Says Stamp and are from the March Card Kit.

I am so happy I relented and bought the stitched squares they are yummy!

Cx

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE my card!!! thank you :) you are so sweet and thoughtful. Happy to see you using some goodies from the Loft Art Retreat- you will get a lot of miles out of those stitched squares!!! :) thank you Claire!!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx