Sunday, April 5, 2015

Combination Challenge..


Hey,

Happy Easter!

As part of our playdate JT and I decided to make a card for the current CAS-ual Fridays challenge - twine, flowers and kraft.

I decided to combine my card with the Simons Says Wednesday Challenge, which is Happy Birthday this week, as the Weds challenge is celebrating its 6th birthday! Amazing..I love SSS exclusives..

I made a card blank using pink card stock from my SSS April Card Kit, the flower stamps (Flowers on My Mind) are also by SSS and from the March Card Kit, the Happy Birthday is also from the April kit.

I stamped the flowers in a random pattern and heat embossed them for some shine. I stamped the sentiment onto a mini kraft card and added twine and bling.

I love the simplicity and colour combination of my card.

The new Happy Birthday stamp is rocking my world and I can see it getting a lot of use.

Cx


6 comments:

  1. hello Claire! super sweet card, luv those flowers! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the details up close, your choices were much nicer than mine, I love the embossing effect you have and that greeting makes me jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Claire, love the black and Pink, great choice of colours,hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! Love the sihlouette flowers! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx