Wednesday, March 25, 2015

WOYWW #303..Leaving it until the last minute...


Hey,

Yes! It is that time of the week, when we join Julia and the gang over at her blog Stamping Ground for WOYWW.

Don't know what WOYWW is? Check it out, you'll make friends and have fun.

I am super excitable this week, as I am off to Jenn Shurkus' loft art retreat in Providence..awesome, I am literally counting the sleeps...

My desk looks like a hot mess this week, because I decided I wanted to make gifts for Jenn and her cat Mister Harley..of course nothing like leaving it until 3 days before you leave...

Sigh. Do we ever learn?

I labelled my photo as it is such a mess. I had to move Winston, as he was at risk.. I've kept my March Tag out because I am super pleased with it and I am enjoying looking at it..vain! Of course I managed to sneak in to the photo :)

Here is a card for you -


I made it for Hubby's Godparents who are coming to visit in September. The stamp is by Deep Red and was part of my Black Friday haul.

See you for a nose later.

Cx

6 comments:

  1. Hey there, love your photo, especially the Me part.
    Happy WOYWW
    Thx for sharing
    Pat #15 hope you can drop by

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love seeing everyone's messy desks! It shows we are so creative we can't keep it contained, right? I just love going to retreats! You just seem to get so much done there, well...sometimes...if you aren't gabbing too much! ;) Jen (My Scrap Menagerie #72)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only on woyww will a messy desk be loved and admired for all the great projects that we can see. Don't forget to post a pick of the finished lavender bags.
    sandra de @50

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, that loft art retreat sound (and looks) like perfect quality time... awesome! Have fun Claire, and tell us all about it! Thanks for your visit to my blog earlier, happy woyww and a hug from Holland, Marit #45

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey love the selfie, clever indeed and that tim tag does look really good from here. I do hope you have a wonderful time at your retreat and yes we all come up with the last minute things that should be done in order to please, i do hope you achieve what you want before embarking on your retreat. Love the New York card a place that I desperately want to visit one day.

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Eliza & Yoda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super photo Claire and fab card, love that stamp! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx