Sunday, January 4, 2015

2014 in Review Part 2....


Hey,

Hope you enjoyed part 1 of my 2014 year in review.

Today I am showing you the second half of the year (with another bonus main photo)..

July

OWH make..I learnt how to mask

Hello Shaker Card....
August

Cards for Card Swap...

Pop-up birthday card for Ma...
September
Stamptember use a stencil card..
October
SSS Challenge entry - Transport...
November
Pinterest Calendar idea..brought to life
Christmas Card for JT
December
Playdate make - heat embossed background..
Monochrome loveliness...
Once again a variety of techniques and styles. Cool to review my own work and I have some notes about things to retry, etc

I've updated my 'Fave Makes' page - there are only 12, so sadly, some of my review faves didn't make the cut.

Cx



2 comments:

  1. Another fab selection my crafty friend! Loved seeing them again, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many new techniques featured here - stencil, embossing, texture, die-cutting - I mean there is just so much more depth here but you keep your CAS layouts and I think that is so impressive. Really blew me away this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx