Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Stylish thank you...


Hi,

As most of you know, I LOVE making thank you cards - no idea why.

I always make a set of cards when I need to say thank you to a large amount of people. So Christmas, Birthday's, etc

For my birthday this year I decided to use the SSS October card kit  -


It's gorgeous, so bright and colourful. I did something I don't normally do with the card kits and used nearly all of the card stock straightaway...good job I got SSS vouchers for my bday, I can buy more - yippee!

I only used one strip of patterned paper from each of the 4 sheets. I die cut the coffee cup from scraps that matched the patterned papers. It wasn't really working for me when I laid it out, so added the punched scalloped heart in a cream textured stock (Recollections). The sequins are from the kit too.

The sentiment which is from the kit I stamped in contrasting inks - I used various ones, SSS for the orange, Studio G for the pink, Hero Arts for the purple and Versamark for the gingery/red colour.

All the colours
I love how bright these cards are and how the plain white backing paper calms them down a bit.

The main card is my fave - purely because of that lovely foxy paper - I need more of it.

And as I love my card so much :) I thought I'd link up with Sister Act  and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - as they both have an "Anything Goes" challenge.

Cx

4 comments:

  1. Ooh these are gorgeous Claire!! I really like the coffee cups with heart and it looks so fab with the scrummy paper and sentiment! love all the different colour combos… perfect CAS! :-)
    It's always nice to say Thank You… don't think people say it often enough nowadays which is very sad…. so keep making them!! :-)
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for tardy commenting, as you know that kitchen has taken over my life! Gorgeous cards, great colours and love that sentiment, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those papers are so awesome, the color combo is rocking my world. Love the orange and purple especially (of course) but the heart-cup and greeting work super together. Great use of that kit man x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards using the SSS card kit.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx