Saturday, September 27, 2014

Stamptember is nearly over..


Hey,

A short post from me today..due to me feeling delicate after my birthday celebrations last night!

My day started well though, as I had a birthday skype session with JT, where we gossiped and opened presents - fun times!

Stamptember is nearly over and I wanted to enter one more SSS challenge this month - I've had fun in Stamptember and I have also acquired some of the Stamptember exclusives from SSS which I am looking forward to using when they arrive.

The Monday challenge this week is Stencils & Stamps.

I have recently bought a new Heidi Swapp chevron stencil and thought that this would be fun to use on my card. I used scraps of patterned papers and stamped the sentiment onto a punched circle - also a scrap. The flat heart button is by American Crafts.

I made four of these cards, as they were so easy to make and I thought they would be nice as a set. They are going to a friend as a little gift.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Great mix of colors and patterns! Thanks for joining along with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab & fun card Claire, love it! Hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card and a wonderful mix of colours! Thank you so much for sharing and for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx