Thursday, September 11, 2014

Moving Along With The Times...Add Texture


Hi,

The Moving Along With The Times teams are back in session after a reduced Summer schedule.

Hope that the Summer isn't over for you yet either.

This week it is the turn of Team B and our hostess is Tammy, she has chosen a theme of
Add Texture.

I decided to go with shades of brown with a touch of grey.

All my papers are oddments from my stash, I used a long Darice embossing folder (which has birds and flowers on) for both the pale tan and dark brown pieces. For the main textured piece I used a raindrop stencil and modelling paste, let it dry and then laid the stencil back down and added some ink. The strip that has the sentiment is corrugated card by DCWV and I heat embossed the sentiment on to a dark brown textured paper. Final touch was the twine and cherry charm.

LOTS of texture on my card - this will be my Parents Anniversary card. They have been together for 43 years and married 10 years this year. This is why I don't do things the 'traditional' way!

Anyway, hope you are inspired, if not pop on over to MAWTT and check out the fab creations by the rest of the team.

Cx

8 comments:

  1. This card is super luxe with all the touches you've added. And those little bell things are super fun. Your parents will love it! x JT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really love this Claire… I really like the colours and textures… nice to see something a bit different for an Anniversary Card ! :-))
    Take Care
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is brill and what a great way to use up odd pieces of card. Happy Anniversary to your folks!!! Love Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super anniversary card and I'm sure they'll love it. The colours are great. Hazel L. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAh your mum and dad will love this card Claire, love the textures and design, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this is beautiful Claire! I love the colors and the fabulous raindrop background!! All of your added embellishments are gorgeous! Your parents are going to love this card!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous hun, love those silver raindrops....just love your card!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx