Friday, September 12, 2014

FRIDAY YAY!!



This week has been cray cray time!

I have flown to and from Richmond, VA, on x2 of the teeniest planes EVER (I dislike tiny planes and turbulence)..it was so bad on the way there that Annette the life saving Flight Attendant had to sit with me and hold my hand!

My workload is a big fat stupid thing and I have no idea how it will be possible to get through it all before 31st of October...

To lighten my life, I simply had to go to my desk last night and make stuff :) Retro Sketches, came to my brain dead rescue with a great sketch this week -


It totally inspired me and I will be using the sketch again for sure - the main photo is the first one, using papers and a trainer (sneaker for the Americans) stamp from the SSS May card kit. The sentiment was made by me and punched using an EK Success label punch. I love the blue and orange together, a fun male card.

Hope you all have a great weekend. We have good friends from London in town this weekend - most exciting.

Cx



3 comments:

  1. I love this bright and cheery card Claire… gorgeous paper and the image and sentiment are very cool !!
    Ooh rather you than me on that plane… I have never flown full stop… but would be petrified on a huge plane without turbulence!! so I think you are very brave! ;-)
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Big hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both, hate little planes...we flew into Las Vegas once in the teeniest thing and I think one more minute in the air would have been disastrous! I'm scrambling to finish my workload too before we have 2 weeks off and working extra hours next week :( Love the card, great papers! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the imagery and paper with that sentiment. Really fun. That SSS kit is really working!

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx