Sunday, September 7, 2014

FMS inspired playdate..


Hi,

Hope you are having a good weekend.

I have had a nice quiet one, after a very hectic week - with more of the same coming this week!

So to counterbalance all this cray cray in my work life, I had a nice Skype chat with Ma and a little playdate with JT.

We chose Freshly Made Sketches as our inspiration -

A simple sketch with lots of possibility. At my behest we decided to make 3 cards - using the sketch and 3 themes.

We chose - Spots / Hipster / It's a tool thing.

The main photo today is my 'It's a tool thing' card. I used x2 square dies and a hello die. I got a bit brave and mixed patterns, which was a bit nerve wracking! However now I really like my card.

Hipster was the first card with both made. I used a cool 'geek' stamp set by Inkadinkadoo - the card makes me smile.

FMS Hipster
Spots is the last card up and this is super simple - love the O Happy Day stamp by Bo Bunny, the blue spotty strip and the corner blob are washi tape that I bought in a weird little set for JT and I.

FMS Spots.
All in all a fun way to spend a morning..now I am retouching photos and watching NFL - bliss!

Cx

4 comments:

  1. Three great cards and three great designs! I love those cool geek sentiments! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Claire, I'm on catch up again..to be honest the weather has been so hot and lovely that when we haven't been out enjoying the countryside, I've been crafting out in the 'barn', so not much online all weekend...three fab cards here..the sentiments are great too! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the output and think the black and white hello one is great - but for me it has to be the geek chic card. I mean, that's just hilarious! Great playdate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The black and white is wonderful! I love how simple and the pop of red hello. All are lovely, but this one makes me want to CASE ♥

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx