Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Three stars...


Hi,

No WOYWW for me this week - I got in from Yoga at 10.30pm last night and was just too tired to write my post..

I haven't really been doing that many challenges lately..although you wouldn't believe that as I am entering 4 this week.

Since March, I have made myself only do the ones that I simply can't resist.

Retro Sketches is one of my fave challenge blogs and the current sketch #118 sparked an idea.


I am so pleased with my card, it feels really CAS - which I am a big fan of, but can't always manage..

The washi tape was a gift from JT as part of our $20 challenge last Thanksgiving. The hello die is new and by Technique Tuesday, it was part of the bonus shopping spree. I punched the stars from the same paper as the hello, using a EK Success mini punch.

I thought I should share something that made me smile whilst making this card. The white background paper is actually an old notecard. I had personalised stationery when we lived in London and as I am a paper fiend, I realised that the stock I'd chosen was perfect for cardmaking..waste not want not! I have been using them for months now and they are starting to run low..

I think I am going to send this card to my friend Steph, she is due a little note from me and the colours remind me of her.

Cx

3 comments:

  1. HI Claire, love this retro card, great way with the washi! No WOYWW again for me this week either! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun!! I love the Washi tape behind the sentiment!! Great job on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this - amazing. I think that interpretation is incredible for the sketch. x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx