Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Oh Ship!!


Hi,

I have recently got lucky and got a bit of a bonus..which sparked a mini shopping spree..

One of the things I bought is this Naughty Nautical stamp set by Simon Says Stamp..
I have wanted it for a while, but had no real use for it. So when the bonus came along I decided to go crazy and buy the things I wouldn't normally (more of these purchases to come).

Then as luck would have it, I forgot a friend's birthday last week (craft sun shining on me) and so today's main photo is the card I made for her using the set.

It's a tough one to stamp, as you can see it is a bit patchy, but I like that on this version.

Cracks me up every time I look at it..Darnell would love it, the skull and crossbones paper is by Funky Hand and I added some grey pearls to make it a bit more girly...

I'm seeing my friend on Thurs, so we'll see what she thinks then :)

Cx

4 comments:

  1. Arrr Yo Ho Ho and a Bottle of Rum!!! Love this card its so funny!!! Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claire, just read your comment on my post, you beat me to it today! This is brilliant! Just brilliant, I cannot wipe the smile off my face...love it!!! Hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I DO love it, Claire!! It's a karack up, especially with the skull and crossbones backing paper, which is perfect!! Congratulations on all the new goodies - go you!! Since they are all NBUS, come and link up to my new NBUS Challenge, with prizes! Hugs, Darnell (I get a kick out of how you just say my name w/o even a link, like everyone in the world wide webs would know how I am! lol! It makes me feel famous, like Cher, or Elvis, or Madonna!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Literal LOL over those sentiments - amazing. Like your CAS layout for this x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx