Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Missing You...


Hi,

OWH ask for certain themes and 'Missing You' is one of the most requested cards.

I bought a new stamp - which happens to be Hero Arts for OWH - so that I would have a more appropriate missing you sentiment.

As the stamp is round I decided to go with circles as a feature.

I like how this has come out, it's also great because you can use scraps. I punched a star in white to match the detail on the stamp and the colours of the card.

Here is a different version, where I have moved the sentiment circle.

Miss You Circles
I think I'll be making this in other colours and maybe a landscape version..

Cx

1 comment:

  1. Another fab card Claire...love those circles & what a brilliant sentiment stamp! Hugs Carole Z xx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx