Thursday, April 10, 2014

Moving Along with The Times - Easter / Spring

Hi,

I can't believe it is time to start thinking about Easter but it is!

This week Team B is up over at Moving Along with The Times and we are hosted by the lovely Sue who has set the theme of Easter / Spring.

Also there is a prize for the lucky winner!!!


I have been inspired by my collection of all things Pink Petticoat and decided to make a card using one of their Easter images and some of the offcuts of their papers that I have in a box.

My card makes me smile, its so fresh and cheery!

I coloured the image using Promarkers and added glitterglue and bling for a bit of sparkle. The ribbon is by American Crafts.

I used the following Pink Petticoat Papers -
Backing paper - Daisy Chain from the Isabelline collection
Large strip - Woodgrain in Silver
Small strip - Daisy Bouquet from the Isabelline collection

I will be sending this card to my Grandma, as she is the one person I know that would love to receive an Easter card.

Please pop over to MAWTT and view the fun creations from the rest of Team B this week - including a new member of the gang - Jessie, who is one of my besties.

Cx

7 comments:

  1. Oh I love Pink Petticoat stuff and this card is soooo cute with that bunny!!! Love Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour scheme!

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is really sweet Claire… such a happy bunny!! he made me smile too! I love the pretty papers… they are just perfect for Easter! :-)
    Big hugs
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Claire! I love that fun bunny image and your fabulous bright colors!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another outing of Lapin...? great use of grey and yellow, you know I dream about that combo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire, such a cute Easter card and adorable bunny..love it! Have a great weekend, we are off to London for the big craft show at Alexandra Palace...taking some spending money:) Hugs Carole ZX

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx