Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Fun with friends...


Hi,

As you know Hubby and I spent the weekend with the Nixon Seniors - who just happen to be JT's folks...so of course they are a bundle of fun!

It was a hoot we went to ShadFest - essentially the celebration of the spawning of the Shad!

Today's main photo is a montage of pics from the weekend..Mr Nixon seems to have eluded my camera..

I got a new Shad pin / brooch, which you can see in one of the photos. The mustache came from a beer mat and we all had a turn wearing it. The scenery shot is of the beautiful Delaware river.

Today is my beautiful friend Nkem's 40th Birthday...I have sent her a little package of goodies - including these little beauties which totally look like her!

Personal Thank You Cards
I am hoping she will love them - I sent her 8 in a variety of colours. The stamp is by Penny Black.

Happy Birthday Nkem!

Cx



2 comments:

  1. Hi Claire, your weekend looks like so much fun thanks for sharing your photos...your friend will be bowled over with her cards! Have a good day, hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos - love that one of Mama Nix! And those cards are stunning, they will be a great present x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx