Wednesday, January 29, 2014

WOYWW #243...A different view..


Hey!

Why is there a random photo and not a piece of handmade lovliness, I hear you ask! Well it's time for WOYWW - the weekly global desk nosy, led by the wonderful Julia over on her blog Stamping Ground. Go over and check out what we reveal and join in the fun.

This week as my desk is DULL (aka tidy, as I have been a bit under the weather) ..I thought I would take inspiration from Julia and other WOYWWers and show you another part of my craft space.

The main photo shows what I like to call my 'happy random space' Its where I keep all my fave random things..

So what can you see? Here is a photo with everything marked on it..enlarge it for a better view of the text.


Are you noticing that JT sends me the most random and awesome stuff - Dinosaur Erasers?! Awesome, the cats love them.

I could spend forever telling you about every item, but my post would be epic :) So I thought I'd tell you about 2 items..

Lucky Waving Cat card was part of a set gifted to JT by her Husband, she gave me a couple, I sent one to my friend Michelle in Hawaii and she sent it back to me when I moved to NYC. So he is an International card.

The jar of buttons was a 40th birthday gift from Polly, Hubbys best friend. They came in a little bag and there are all sorts of wonderful charms, beads and buttons in there, I thought they should be displayed for a little while and then maybe I'd be ready to use them (shudder).

Hope some of these random things put a smile on your face today :)

Cx


10 comments:

  1. FUN post! I hope you're feeling better soon, Claire.

    Happy WOYWW to you!
    :)trisha
    #21 this week
    with a BIG mess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing your great collection of happy things. Have a lovely week.
    Sandra @8

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab idea Claire and a lovely post...I do like your card drying line,super idea! I haven't taken my WOYWW photo yet for this week :) hugs Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Claire - love your random stuff display - and the walk through! It is lovely to see something so personal instead of just stash!

    I meant to say thank you for the challenge blog info - I've been busy doing stuff but I will get round to looking - so THANK YOU! :0)

    I've got to tell you that my chair IS SUPER COMFY! It swivels it raisies and lowers, it rocks - not rocks as in current lingo for being amazing - it actually rocks - backwards and forwards - great for thinking creatively! It's from IKEA but quite old.

    Yes it is a journal page - I'm doing an AJ style quote book for a challenge I've joined - will post finished page tomorrow.

    Have a great week and thanks for your visit. MMx #43

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool is this? I can see why it's your happy space. Peg R -13

    ReplyDelete
  6. LoVe your 'happy random space' ~ it's like an altar to Happy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your random stuff, especially the card drying line, that's fantastic. I need one of those!!
    Hugs Lisax #59

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm surprised the dinosaur eraser is still on the shelf as the Midnight Feline Crafter likes to move him about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moved higher up to prevent MFC from moving him and thus ensuring that Sam and I do not break our necks in the middle of the night, because we slipped on a half chewed Dinosaur!

      Delete
  9. What a happy, inspiring corner. Creative Blessings ~Kelly #92

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx