Wednesday, January 1, 2014

WOYWW 239 - Its 2014!!


Happy New Year everyone - especially you WOYWWers!

Hope you all had fun seeing in the new year. Hubby and I had a lot of fun at our own private house party :)

So happy that the first post of the year is for WOYWW. My desk is pretty tidy and quiet today (as I am slightly hungover..hence the late join).

You can see a little stack of things that are for my DT post tomorrow, covered by a mini card (I have been making lots of mini cards..posting them later in the week), my glasses, mouse, pencil, the makings of a robot card and the black thing is my new bluetooth speaker - a Christmas gift from Hubby so I can stream music from our server at my desk - YAY!

I have had a wonderful time off, back to work tomorrow - boo, hiss. It's been great to have time to just play and not make things for Christmas, etc. I have mainly been playing with stencils and making mini cards, based on a Pinterest idea. I thought I'd show you one in advance of my full post about them.

3 stencils!! Bird, birdcage and sunburst
I hope that 2014 will be a good one for you all.

Cx




5 comments:

  1. Fab Card.
    Happy New Year
    Karin #29

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. Happy WOYWW Anne x #36

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the visit. I love your little cards.Birds are big right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you could join in after your night of celebrating, Claire! Your little bird card is just adorable! I love the bright and happy colors!! Happy WOYWW and Happy New Year! Thank you for coming to visit me! Hugs, Darnell #9

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable little card!
    Happy New Year and happy very belated WOYWW!
    Tertia #21

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx