Friday, January 3, 2014

Stars and back...


Hey,

Well it snowed a LOT last night here in NYC. So it's SNOWDAY..meaning I get lots of bonus time at my craft desk..here's a photo of StuyTown for you.

StuyTown in the snow
I had a lot of fun in the latter half of 2013 entering challenges every week. It helps me focus and means I get to make things that I might not otherwise attempt.

I am continuing with the challenge fun with this entry to Mojo Monday #326.


I went with the square version, I find round cards a bit problematic...

My ingredients were -
Chevron and star papers by Studio Calico
Black and green papers by Co-re dinations
Sentiment stamp by Lawn Fawn
Mini star and heart punches by EK Success

I love stars and I was very pleased to find the Lucky Stars set by Lawn Fawn just before Christmas..I have managed to use it quite a bit and even managed to make some OWH cards with it before the deadline.

I think my card has a very masculine feel..I might have to keep it for Hubby...

Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) commencing 25 May 2018 by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Thanks for swinging by and leaving a comment, I appreciate it..I will come and visit you too! IF YOU GET THE I'M NOT A ROBOT COMMENT, IGNORE IT AND CLICK PUBLISH AS NORMAL.
Thanks Cx